Now Receiving Applications
What we offer
EXPERIENCE A unique opportunity to learn by doing and performing real tasks and assignments, for real clients.
FLEXIBILITY To do a part-time or full-time internship, depending on your class schedule.
IMPACT Your ideas will actually be listened to, and taken into account by the company owners.
ALLOWANCE Please be aware that this is a non-paid internship. Nevertheless, transportation allowance will be offered.
IN RECAP Selected candidates will finish the internship with a broad and versatile work experience, and the opportunity to learn what you cannot learn in a classroom.
Digital Media Intern
- Currently pursuing a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related fields.
- Knowledge and Passion for Social Media.
- Excellent writing skills (spelling and grammar).
- Likes to research and read.
- Great attitude and eager to learn.
- Creative and Proactive.
- Highly responsible individual.
- Organizational Skills.
- Fully Bilingual
- MS Excel (Intermediate)
- MS PowerPoint (Intermediate - Advanced)
- Adobe Illustrator (Basic)
- Adobe Photoshop (Basic)
- WordPress (Basic)
- Google Ads y AdSense (Basic, but not exclusive)
- Facebook Ads (Basic, but not exclusive)
Part Time Content Creator
Fields marked with * are mandatory
Wish to send it by email?
If you are interested and you fit the profile/requirements we're looking for, please write to email@example.com and send the following:
- Resume (CV)
- A letter of motivation, tell us:
- Why are you interested in this internship?
- What do you want to learn from this experience?
- Why should we select you?
- If you're applying to the Content Creation Internship, send us a link with samples of your work.
- Send everything listed in a single PDF.
- In the email subject, write the internship you're applying to and your name: Digital Media Internship - Jane Doe